Sophisticated, Stylish, Spacious and Modern - Everything you want and need
34 Quokka Street, THROSBY ACT 2914This sophisticated home is ready and waiting to be your next home, whether you are a professional couple with regular visitors or a family looking for your next family home. The stylish and modern fit-out throughout is everything a new construction build should have so don't miss out on viewing this property to inspect all this house has to offer.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobe spaces
- Separate lounge room area
- Large spacious combined/open plan family room and dining area offset the exceptional kitchen
- Modern kitchen includes an electric cooktop, a plethora of cupboard space with a walk-in pantry and a large kitchen bench
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted electric cooling
- Solar hot water system
- Timber look flooring throughout with carpet to the bedrooms
- Stylish tiling design to both the bathroom and ensuite
- Double garage with remote control access
Lease: 12 Months preferred
Pets will be considered, but strictly on application
EER Rating: 6.1* (2018)
All pets will be considered on application. No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange and request an inspection
2. After the open home you will be SMSed and emailed the details to apply
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR WEAR A FACEMASK AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***