One bedroom plus still on the Foreshore!
37/71 Giles street, KINGSTON ACT 2604Located on the Kingston Foreshore in the coveted ASPIRE complex this oversized one bedroom apartment is sure to impress. Perfectly situated within a stone throw of the Kinston Foreshore and easy walking distance to Old Kingston.
Pairing smart contemporary finishes and offering a lifestyle of comfort, convenience and flexibility. In terrific condition throughout, the apartment offers a large open plan living area and a separate study which is ideal for working from home. The balcony directly off the living area is ideal for outdoor cooking and taking in the outlook.
• Over-sized 1 bedroom plus study unit
• Modern contemporary finishes and in terrific condition throughout
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances, benchtops and storage
• Split system air conditioning
• Single basement secure car parking plus storage
• A balcony directly off the living area with outlook
• On the Kingston Foreshore, and within easy walking distance to Old Kingston
Walking distance to local shops, schools and public transport, this apartment is an opportunity not to be missed.
Lease length: 12 months + preferred
All pets will be considered on application. No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange and request a virtual inspection
2. A virtual inspection will be emailed to you, along with the application form
3. Only Successful applicants will be invited to attend a private inspection
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR WEAR A FACEMASK AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***