Modern, Spacious, Flowing Design...
41 HAZELGROVE STREET, HARRISON ACT 2914Modern two-storey four bedroom home conveniently located in the suburb of Harrison. Close to public transport and within a few minutes drive of the Gungahlin Town Centre. The property is superbly sited on a corner block directly opposite a large expanse of parkland that features a delightful children's playground. Freshly painted, this home presents like new!
Features of this property include:
- Master with ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony with beautiful views to Black Mountain Tower
- Built in robes to all other bedrooms
- Main bathroom with spa and separate toilet
- Kitchen with granite bench-tops, dual electric/induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Dining and family room off kitchen
- Separate lounge room with feature wall
- Powder room downstairs and laundry both with granite bench-tops
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum
- Security alarm system and video intercom
- Shark security screens to front and rear doors
- Designer window treatments including dual privacy and block-out blinds
- Automatic double lock-up garage with rear lane access
- Paved rear courtyard with automatic retractable awning
- Landscaped garden including a grassed side-yard
- NBN and FOXTEL ready
The property is unfurnished.
No groups and no pets.
Please utilise the "Book Inspection" button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or rwcanberra.com.au and click on the apply for this property button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.