Stand Out In Style!
42 Irinyili Street, BONNER ACT 2914
This beautifully maintained modern three bedroom home, is set within the popular suburb of Bonner, and is only a short drive to local shops and schools and the Gungahlin Town Centre.
Offering spacious open plan living, modern kitchen and appliances, built in robes to all three bedrooms, single car automatic garage with internal access and room for an additional two cars. Year round comfort is yours with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout. Embrace a relaxing lifestyle with low maintenance gardens and a stunning covered alfresco entertaining area.
– Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher and gas cooking
– Large open plan tiled living area
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and access to two way bathroom
– Additional bedrooms both with built in robes
– Two way bathroom with both shower and bath facilities, separate toilet
– Internal laundry with an additional separate toilet
– Outdoor covered alfresco entertaining area
– Low maintenance gardens
– Automatic single car garage with internal access
Lease: 12 Months preferred
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the owner has not been in a position to need to commission an assessment.