Fantastic One Bedroom + STUDY in Great Location!
43/21 Dawes Street, KINGSTON ACT 2604This modern one bedroom + study apartment in Kingston awaits its new occupant. Located centrally in the heart of Kingston, you are only a short drive away to all of Canberra's hot spots. It features a large very low maintenance courtyard which is perfect for your summer entertaining needs.
Walking into this amazing apartment there is a large open-plan living area that opens out onto the courtyard, a gorgeous kitchen with ample cupboard space and preparation bench space, Miele appliances including a dishwasher. The bathroom is large in size and also features a European style laundry with both a dryer and washing machine. The bedroom features a walk-in-robe and wall-mounted TV and the study nook has an inbuilt stone desk and plenty of space for an additional bed.
- Walk-in robe to bedroom and wall-mounted TV
- Large study nook with built-in stone bench and hanging space (currently hosts a single bed)
- Modern kitchen with a large stone benchtop
- Miele appliances including dishwasher and induction cooktop
- Bathroom with stone vanity and ample cupboard space
- European laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Roller blinds throughout
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Ducted heating and cooling
- One basement parking space
- Lock up storage cage
- Large paved courtyard
- Convenient Kingston location
Available: 16 February 2022
Lease: 12 Months preferred
All pets will be considered on application. No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange and request an inspection
2. After the open home you will be SMSed and emailed the details to apply
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR WEAR A FACEMASK AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***