DOUBLE UP! 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, 2 CAR SPACES
43/58 Cowlishaw Street, GREENWAY ACT 2900
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
Located in the heart of the Tuggeranong Town Centre’s shopping, dining and employment precinct, this spacious apartment offers a convenient modern lifestyle.
Both bedrooms have built in robes, the main also boasting an ensuite plus a study area, and the open plan living area flows through to a balcony with privacy shutters that overlooks the Vue Apartment’s internal courtyard community area.
The kitchen has stone bench tops, glass splash backs and Fisher and Paykel appliances.
Creature comforts include reverse cycle air-conditioning, secure intercom entry for guests, lift access to double underground parking and lockable storage and a very high energy efficiency rating to keep the utility bills to a minimum.
– Two extremely spacious bedrooms
– Main with study nook and ensuite
– Spacious, open plan living area
– Modern, well equipped kitchen
– Quiet, relaxing, spacious balcony.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2 secured car accommodation
– Lift access from undercover parking
Walking Distance to:
– Southport Shopping Centre
– A myriad of restaurants and Cafe’s
– Bus interchange and taxi rank
– Lake Tuggeranong foreshores
– Tuggeranong Pool & Leisure Centre
– Various Government Departments
Lease: 12 Months preferred
EER Rating: N/A
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.