5/1 Gordon Street, CITY ACT 2601
This spacious (107.5m sq) split level 2 bedroom apartment is located within the Metropolitan Apartments on the doorstep of the university and Canberra City Centre.
– Open plan living area around central kitchen
– Kitchen has stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Balcony off living room
– Main bedroom has built in robes, a juliet balcony and an ensuite
– The second bedroom also has a built-in robe
– The bathroom also includes an internal laundry with clothes dryer
– Secure entry to one car park and storage shed
– Lift access to apartment
– Reverse Cycle Heating/ Air Conditioning
Facilities in the complex include a 25m indoor lap pool, spa, exercise gym, sauna and outdoor barbecue complex.
* Please note floorplan included is a mirror image of the unit for indicative purposes only.
Lease: 12 Months preferred
Sorry, no pets
EER Rating: 3.0
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the owner has not been in a position to need to commission an assessment.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.