PLEASE ENSURE YOU BOOK AND REGISTER FOR INSPECTIONS
5/23 Bradfield Street, DOWNER ACT 2602
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.????????????????????
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
– Open homes will be carried out via virtual inspection, this means that you MUST book and register your details for the inspection
– Please do not attend the property
– Our leasing manager will send you an invite to the meeting upon registration to the open home, this will allow you to be guided through the property and ask any questions at the time of the inspection
– The approved applicant will have the opportunity to attend a physical open home prior to signing the lease
Recently fully renovated top floor studio apartment. A great alternative for university students to live in the comfort of your own apartment, away from the university. Situated close to public transport & Dickson shopping precinct.
– Washing machine
– Built in robes
– Fold away queen size bed frame (mattress not included)
– Loads of storage throughout
– space for one car to park in driveway
Lease: 12 Months preferred
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.