A LITTLE DIFFERENT..... A LOT NICE
5/89 Werriwa Crescent, ISABELLA PLAINS ACT 2905
Set at the end of a community-minded complex, with beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds offering a private and peaceful outlook across the reserve, you will discover this gem of a property.
With a lovely, light-filled, lounge area flowing onto the functional, well-equipped kitchen, this property depicts open plan living at its best.
The lofted main bedroom is simply massive, allowing you to furnish it and use it to suit your needs.
The second bedroom will easily fit a double bed or is the perfect spot to relax and admire the rear garden through the glass doors that lead out to the private entertaining area and beautifully landscaped, secure yard.
The front of the home is enhanced by a spacious, covered timber deck and is the perfect spot to admire the bush views across the reserve.
If you desire a secluded, private lifestyle within the confines of the city – then No 5 Werriwa Park offers all of that and more!
– Two large bedrooms, 2nd bedroom is loft-style (loft style is an open room)
– Light-filled living area with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Updated bathroom/laundry with underfloor heating
– Private landscaped gardens
– Maintenance-free synthetic lawns
– Covered front deck
– Paved rear entertaining area
– Secure, landscaped rear yard
– Single covered car accommodation
– Spacious storage Shed
– Unique lifestyle!!
Lease: 12 Months preferred
All pets will be considered on application. No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR WEAR A FACEMASK AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***