PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BOOK AND REGISTER FOR OPEN HOMES
50/15 Jumbuck Crescent, LAWSON ACT 2617
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.??????
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
– Open homes will be carried out via virtual inspection, this means that you MUST book and register your details for the inspection
– Please do not attend the property
– Our leasing manager will send you an invite to the meeting upon registration to the open home, this will allow you to be guided through the property and ask any questions at the time of the inspection
– The approved applicant will have the opportunity to attend a physical open home prior to signing the lease
This light filled two bedroom townhouse is just over a year old and is perfect for those looking for convenient modern living, close to the Belconnen CBD, Calvary Hopsital, GIO Stadium & University of Canberra.
The bedrooms are upstairs, main with ensuite and both with built-in robes. The kitchen is spacious with stone benchtops, soft close drawers & cupboards and Miele appliances, including a dishwasher and gas cooktop. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort and parking for 2 cars, as a tandem carpark in the secure garage.
– Two bedrooms, both carpeted and with large built in robes
– Ensuite & main bathroom
– Open plan living with timber flooring
– Atrium for added light
– Great sized kitchen with gas cooktop & dishwasher
– Expansive open plan lounge and dining space
– Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Large low-maintenance courtyard
– Two carspaces (tandem) in the garage
– NBN ready
– Complex has communal BBQ area
Lease: 12 Months preferred
EER Rating: 3.5 (2017)
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.