LEAFY AND SECLUDED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
70/120 Thynne Street, BRUCE ACT 2617Try us for Free? www.civium.com.au/tryusforfree
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
As you enter you will be instantly impressed with the immaculate condition and presentation of this modern ground floor apartment.
The open plan living area leads to a large idyllic courtyard where the leafy and quiet surroundings are perfect for entertaining or relaxing. With an energy efficient rating of 6, you will be comfortable through all of Canberra's seasons.
Situated in a quiet and private location away from Thynne Street, you will still be minutes away from the University of Canberra, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital, Westfield Belconnen, public transport and local restaurants and cafes.
- Ground floor apartment with large courtyard
- Modern kitchen with open living area
- Spacious bedroom with large three-door full-length inbuilt wardrobe
- Spacious bathroom with large freestanding shower
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
- Secure underground car space and a large storage cage
- Close to visitor parking on Kentish Lane
Lease: 12 Months preferred
EER Rating: 6
AFTER PROPERTY INFORMATION:
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.