Take a leap and move on into this spacious and comfortable apartment
70/77 Northbourne Ave, CITY ACT 2601Take advantage of the rare opportunity to call "The Avenue" home.
This stunning fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment is the perfect combination of style and convenience. Located on the corner of Northbourne Avenue and Barry drive you are perfectly situated to enjoy all that Canberra City has to offer.
Enjoy the benefits of The Avenue with access to their pool, gym and communal BBQ facilities.
With a large open plan living, a stunning modern kitchen this apartment is perfect for executives and couples alike.
* Gourmet Kitchen with granite benchtops, ceramic glass top stove, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Bright and airy living room leading to good size balcony
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Large second bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes
* Well-appointed bathroom - vanity with granite benchtop
* Study nook with desk
* Reverse Cycle a/c split system * Broadband & cable/satellite TV ready
* Fully furnished
* Restricted access Car Space
This property is in a prime location and won't last long so register your interest today.
Lease length: 12 months + preferred
All pets will be considered on application. No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange and request a virtual inspection
2. A virtual inspection will be emailed to you, along with the application form
3. Only Successful applicants will be invited to attend a private inspection
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR WEAR A FACEMASK AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***