Not to be missed!
8/15 Eldridge Crescent, Garran ACT 2605**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
Located in the heart of Garran, this three-bedroom executive style apartment is all about convenience. Walking distance to Canberra hospital and Garran Primary school, this apartment is not to be missed. Light-filled living spaces and spacious bedrooms this apartment is the perfect place to call home.
Features of this apartment include:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Spacious combined living area opens onto a large balcony.
- Gourmet kitchen with SMEG appliances including microwave and dishwasher.
- Dryer also included in the laundry.
- In slab heating.
- Double garage under with lock-up storage.
Close to Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre, public transport and shops. This apartment is sure to tick all the boxes.
Lease length: 12 months preferred
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.