9/41 Arthur Blakeley Way, COOMBS ACT 2611**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
This beautiful property in the heart of Coombs, is just over twelve months old and ready for its next resident/s!
Upstairs, find two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes. The master bedroom includes ensuite, views of Holden's Creek, Molonglo River and Nature reserves. Both ensuite and main bathroom include elegant chrome finishes, floor to ceiling tiles and ample storage vanities.
Downstairs find the perfect consistent flow of kitchen, dining and lounge area. Also note the floating floors and broad windows allowing the perfect amount of sunlight for that perfect Sunday afternoon on the lounge.
Don't forget the generous kitchen with stone benchtops, frosted glass splashback, luxurious stainless steel Miele appliances and the additional pull-down and pull-out tap that will stand the test of time and assist in making your kitchen a more wonderful place to cook and entertain.
The property features:
- Carpeted bedrooms and hallway
- Floating floors in kitchen, dining and lounge room area
- Ducted heating and cooling
- 2 Spacious bedrooms both with built in robes
- Additional storage space in the hallway
- Miele appliances including dishwasher and 4 burner gas cooktop
- Views of Holden's Creek, Molonglo River and Nature Reserves
- Tucked away laundry
- 1 Car garage with additional space, remote and internal access PLUS powder room.
- 2 Bathrooms and powder room
- Close to shops, local schools, transport.
- NBN Ready
Lease: 12 Months preferred
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.