Hot To The Market!
9 Tarling street, Casey ACT 2913
Casey welcomes you home with this outstanding 3 bedroom property. The spacious kitchen opens to the living area making this the centre of your new home. With gas cooking and plenty of storage this is sure to suit families and executive entertainers alike.
3 generously sized main bedroom comes with a large built-in robe along with an ensuite, allowing more privacy while the kids/visitors share the 2nd bathroom. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are also well-sized and are segregated from the master bedroom.
Features of this home are:
* 3 bedrooms, all come with built-in mirrored robes
* Ensuite to the master bedroom
* Plenty of storage in the kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and bench space
* Gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher plus a built-in pantry
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Single garage with internal access + remote control
* Netural colours throughout
* Toilet separate from 2nd bathroom
* Grassed yard, plus a deck with bench
* Internal laundry with cupboards for storage
* Tiled living area/entrance
* Carpet in the bedrooms
* Low maintenance front yard
* Fully enclosed yard great for the pets/kids
* NBN ready
Ideally located near the Casey shops, schools, restaurants and petrol station, this house has everything a young family would need with nothing to do bar move your belongings in!
Lease length: 12 months + preferred
Block size: 249m2 approx
EER: 5 stars
Constructed in 2014
All pets will be considered on application. No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange and request a virtual inspection
2. A virtual inspection will be emailed to you, along with the application form
3. Only Successful applicants will be invited to attend a private inspection
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR WEAR A FACEMASK AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***