Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom and Two Car Spaces AND Partially furnished!
91/7 Irving street, Phillip ACT 2606
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
Secure this modern centrally located apartment today!
This modern apartment features an abundance of natural light and gorgeous views of the Woden Valley and Black Mountain Tower. The complex is located in the heart of Woden, with access to all the onsite facilities including a fully-equipped gym, large outdoor swimming pool & spa and BBQ area.
The well-proportioned kitchen with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space, stainless steel Bosch appliances and a modern colour scheme flows on to the large open plan living space.
Both bedrooms are great sizes, with built in robes that have sliding doors so they aren’t impacting on any space with both privacy and block out roller blinds and the main bedroom with a private ensuite bathroom.
– Two bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Ensuite to main bedroom
– Open plan living with both dining and lounge areas
– Good sized kitchen with stone bench tops and Bosch appliances including dishwasher
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling to the living area and main bedroom
– Internal laundry with combined washer/dryer
– Intercom & lift access
– Two restricted access car spaces
– Basement storage cage
– Block out and privacy roller blinds throughout
– Access to complex gym, pool, spa and BBQ facilities
– Central Woden location
12 month lease preferred
ER Rating: N/A
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.