LARGE, PRIVATE HOME!
99 Monaro Crescent, RED HILL ACT 2603
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOT
Close to schools, shops, and the Red Hill walking trails.
This centrally located home is an easy walk to Red Hill or St Bede’s Primary Schools and Canberra Grammar; and a short drive or bike ride to Telopea School, St Claire’s, St Edmond’s, and Narrabundah College.
It’s an easy stroll to the Red Hill shops, and very handy to the Manuka, Kingston, Griffith, Deakin, and Narrabundah boutique shopping, dining, and entertaining areas.
A walk up Red Hill is a great way to stay fit and enjoy the scenic views, and spot kangaroos in the wild.
Features of this large home include:
– 2 Modern, renovated bathrooms
– Well-appointed kitchen, and plenty of storage space
– 4 bedrooms
– Ducted, zoned, gas heating throughout, and under-floor heating in both bathrooms
– The large, functional garden has ample space for the family all year around
– Living areas open onto backyard decking and BBQ area, making this an ideal home for outdoor entertaining
– Lockup garage and space for two additional cars in the carport.
Lease: 12 Months preferred
Pets considered upon application
EER Rating: N/A -no applicable EER on this property*
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.