STUNNING HOME IN RED HILL!
99 Monaro Crescent, RED HILL ACT 2603This newly renovated 3-4 bedroom, 2 bathroom energy efficient home in Red Hill is available for a new family to love it.
This centrally located home is an easy walk to Red Hill or St Bede's Primary Schools and Canberra Grammar; and a short drive or bike ride to Telopea School, St Clare's, St Edmund's, and Narrabundah College.
It's an easy stroll to the Red Hill shops, and very handy to the Manuka, Kingston, Griffith, Deakin, and Narrabundah boutique shopping, dining, and entertaining areas.
Features of this large home include:
- Energy efficient double glazing throughout
- New plantation shutters upstairs
- New energy efficient insulation
- New energy efficient hot water system
- New solar system with Tesla battery and car charger
- Freshly painted and new modern lighting throughout
- Full sized, modern guest bathroom downstairs
- 3 or 4 bedrooms
- New appliances in the kitchen
- Ducted, zoned, gas heating throughout, and under-floor heating in both bathrooms
- The large, functional garden has ample space for the family all year around *Gardener can be included*
- Lockup garage and space for two additional cars in the carport.
Lease: 12 Months
Pets considered upon application
EER Rating: 5.0
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.