PLEASE ENSURE YOU BOOK AND REGISTER FOR INSPECTIONS
99 Sue Geh CCT, Nicholls ACT 2913With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.??????????????????
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
- Open homes will be carried out via virtual inspection, this means that you MUST book and register your details for the inspection
- Please do not attend the property
- Our leasing manager will send you an invite to the meeting upon registration to the open home, this will allow you to be guided through the property and ask any questions at the time of the inspection
- The approved applicant will have the opportunity to attend a physical open home prior to signing the lease
Located in the quiet suburb of Nicholls this family home is sure to impress. With 4 bedrooms and formal entertaining areas it is perfect for families and entertainers alike.
Features of this property include:
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Central heating and cooling
- Formal Living and Dining Rooms
- Kitchen with Gas cooking
- Large undercover entertaining area in the backyard
- Large backyard
This property is available 14/04/2020
Long lease preferred
Within proximity to local schools, shops, and a short drive to the heart of Gungahlin, if you're looking for a single level home with plenty of space, then this property should definitely be on your list to inspect.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.