Deceiving from the front, this spacious 4 bedroom townhome is sure to surprise even the fastidious of buyers. The open plan living area on the ground floor is a comfortable space to relax and unwind after a long day, with amenities around every corner.
This expansive home offers Street frontage in a quiet boutique community title complex. Thoughtfully designed to suit a busy modern lifestyle, the home features four well sized bedrooms; a walk in robe and ensuite in the master bedroom, an ensuite accompanying the ground floor bedroom, and built in robes in the remaining 2 bedrooms, plus 2 additional bathrooms and separate laundry. The large kitchen has plenty on offer overlooking the welcoming open plan living area.
With 2 internal living areas, a balcony, deck and courtyard, there is no shortage of space to entertain guests as well as enjoy it all to yourself.
Perfect for any buyer looking for a stylish design maximizing easy everyday living. As one of Canberra’s most exciting suburbs, Coombs also benefits from the soon to be commenced adventure playground, numerous schools, picturesque ponds, walking trails, parks and BBQ facilities.??
• Views of the Molonglo Valley leisure centre and Mount Stromlo from the Street
• 2 car garage
• 4 bedroom home
• 2 ensuite’s, 2 bathrooms
• 2 living areas
• Courtyard out the front and a deck out the back
• Walking distance to the new adventure playground being built in 2021
• BBQ included, 4 burner plugged into the gas input connected to the house
• Laundry with external access
• Walk in pantry
• Smeg oven and gas cooktop
• Carpeted throughout the bedrooms and upstairs living
• Patio/balcony upstairs
• Plenty of storage
• Intercom system
• Electric split system heating and cooling
• Close to the local health hub
• Community Title: $155 per quarter
• EER: 6.0