116 Phillip Avenue Downer is a fantastic, original home set on a large flat block providing plenty of options for the new owner. This three-bedroom home offers a great opportunity to enter the much sought-after inner north market.
Sitting on a generous 805m2 block of flat land, this home offers three bedrooms and one bathroom. With a north/easterly aspect, this charming home will delight with its wonderful original features being evident as you pass by the developed hedges, across the well-manicured front lawn, and into the house.
All three bedrooms are of generous size and are located close to the main bathroom. At the rear, the property comes with one secure garage space and a separate shed/workshop.
The huge backyard has been a virtual market garden over the years, featuring mature fig, olive, and cherry trees.
To cap things off it’s a short drive to Watson and Dickson shops and has easy tree-lined walks to Australian Catholic University, Dickson College, and Rosary Primary School.
• 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
• Separate living area
• 2 mature olive trees
• 2 mature fig trees
• 1 white cherry tree
• 1 red cherry tree
• Parking for 4 cars
• Separate laundry with external access to rear garden
• Secure lock-up single garage
• Easy walks to Australian Catholic University, Dickson College, Rosary Primary School, and Majura Primary School
• Watson Shops and Dickson Shops are all within minutes by car or an easy 15-minute stroll
• Great access to public transport and a leafy stroll to the Light Rail
• Rates: $980pq
• Land Tax: $1496pq
• Block Size: 805sqm
• Living Size: 100sqm