Nestled in the quiet suburb of Garran this home offers the new owner convenience, comfort and the opportunity to live in the midst of nature. Views of Red Hill from the lounge and master bedroom provide the perfect backdrop for watching the sun rise with your morning coffee or an entertainer’s delight for afternoon beverages. Weekend walks to the Garran Shops, ovals or Red Hill are just part of the attraction of living in this area.
This apartment is perfect for the family looking to move to the area for one of the ACT’s best ranking public schools, Garran Primary, just a 400m away. The apartment is open plan which means your family will have no problems with space. Likewise if you are an employee of the Canberra Hospital you will be able to walk to work in less than 5 minutes, meaning you will only need your car on your days off.
The three bedroom, two bathroom configuration makes this apartment a great value buy. The master bedroom features an ample walk in robe with great options for shelving and hanging space alike. With recent improvements to the home, the new carpets will make you want to kick your shoes off at the door and enjoy the plush feel day after day. To top it off a spacious double garage will easily accommodate two cars plus all the toys for your weekend activities.
Why you’ll love it:
• Open plan living makes this apartment feel like it’s blessed with space.
• Garran Primary was the ACT’s Best Primary School (2017) is just 400m away. No more peak hour school drop offs.
• Canberra Hospital is less than a 5 minute walk. Ditch the car.
• Views through the tall gums and out onto Red Hill mean you’ll never feel like you are living in an apartment block. If you love Canberra’s nature this is the place for you.
• Living in the premium suburb of Garran.
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Split system air conditioning to the lounge room