Beautifully positioned on a quiet circuit, this four-bedroom home is a rare offering in the tightly held McKellar. This spacious, single-level home has been maintained immaculately and designed thoughtfully to be inviting and homely whilst maintaining a unique functionality.
The stand-out property hosts multiple living and dining areas, featuring an elegant formal lounge room and formal dining area perfect for entertaining guests. The kitchen is a true centerpiece of the home, with Miele appliances, stone benchtops, a walk-in pantry, and enough space for any home chef to appreciate.
The informal living and dining area follows on from the kitchen in an open-plan setting, creating a great space for the whole family. The large windows provide the space with plenty of natural warm light with the gas fireplace being the showpiece of the room. The ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensures that the house remains comfortable all year round.
The main bedroom is located at the back of the house providing plenty of privacy. The oversized main bedroom is serviced by an ensuite complete with a spa bath and wall-mounted TV making it the perfect place to relax after a big day. The walk-in robe tops off this room with everything you need.
The remaining bedrooms are all placed on the quiet side of the house with built-in robes and generous amounts of space, ideal for a growing family. They are all serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
The home is situated on a 701m2 block allowing for plenty of outdoor space to be enjoyed all year round. The alfresco area flows from an internal dining area making it the perfect space to entertain guests throughout the year. The gardens have been carefully curated and create a number of areas to enjoy the sunlight all year round, not to mention the water feature and pond which add a unique element to the outdoor space.
Westfield Belconnen Shopping Centre, University of Canberra, and Belconnen Soccer Club are just a stone’s throw away, and with great access to public transport, everything is at your fingertips. This truly is a rare opportunity and will not last long!
• Four bedrooms, three with BIR
• The main bedroom includes a spa bath & shower ensuite, WIR, and gains access to the alfresco area
• Spacious bathroom with a separate toilet
• High ceilings
• Swann intercom & video door phone system
• Extra-large laundry with plenty of benchtop space and storage
• LED downlights
• Large windows allow for plenty of natural light
• Generous kitchen with stone benchtops, WIP, and quality Miele appliances
• Open living and dining area that gains main access to the alfresco area
• Indoor gas fire in the living area
• Double linen closet
• Formal lounge
• Informal lounge
• Ducted evaporated cooling and gas heating
• Alfresco area
• Water feature and pond
• Low maintenance, stunning front & back yards
• Double car garage
• Rates: $704pq approx.
• Land Tax: $1,055.75pq approx.
• Building size: 254sqm
• Land size: 701sqm
• EER: 5.0