Home to the Capital’s most prestigious properties and situated across from the foot of Red Hill Reserve, sits 83 Mugga Way. In one of the most renowned streets in Canberra, this family home is a sanctuary of character and charm. The original 3 bedroom home with an additional habitable studio provides the perfect opportunity to move straight in, rent out, extend or rebuild.
Set on a beautifully manicured parcel of land, this home is generously proportioned with an impressive street frontage. The double car garage is complimented by the tree lined driveway and matured cherry blossoms that take you from the front to the end of the home. Heritage style windows and an authentic dual front door are presented upon entry; accompanied by the generous separate formal lounge and exposed fireplace opening from the entry hall.
Wrapping around from the formal lounge is the second living area, spacious kitchen and dining area with an abundance of light due to the placement of the several large windows. The dining room has views from all angles to the matured back garden which creates both a warmth and comfortability.
2 of the 3 bedrooms are equipped with ensuites; all are of good proportion with built in wardrobes and plenty of storage. The additional studio at the rear of the home is accompanied with a bathroom and toilet, allowing for a variety of uses.
With numerous walking nature trails and direct access to Red Hill Reserve. Close to Manuka Kingston, Canberra Grammar, Canberra Girls Grammar and other reputable schools. This truly is a unique offering in the Golden Mile of Canberra.
Main residence- 195m2
Garage & storage- 41m2
• Three spacious bedrooms, including 2 bedrooms with ensuites
• Heritage style windows and doors
• Large street frontage
• Double front door entry
• Double brick to the main residence
• 2 separate living areas, 1 dining room
• Spacious light filled kitchen with plenty of storage and breakfast bar
• Bosch oven and Blanco induction stove
• Large laundry with external access to the side of the home
• Master at the end of the home equipped with plenty of storage and an ensuite
• North facing courtyard
• Views out to the matured gardens
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Double garage with storage rooms at the rear
• Across the road from Red Hill Reserve
• EER: 0
Separate studio with ensuite:
• Granny flat/studio/home office (completely approved)
• Deck that catches the northerly sun
• Bathroom with shower and toilet
• Separate clothesline
• Outside sink and bench space around the side
• Indoor bench with plenty of storage and cupboard space