PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BOOK AND REGISTER FOR OPEN HOMES
24 Akame Crescent, O'Malley ACT 2606
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.??????
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
– Open homes will be carried out via virtual inspection, this means that you MUST book and register your details for the inspection
– Please do not attend the property
– Our leasing manager will send you an invite to the meeting upon registration to the open home, this will allow you to be guided through the property and ask any questions at the time of the inspection
– The approved applicant will have the opportunity to attend a physical open home prior to signing the lease
Welcome to 24 Akame Crescent O’Malley. This spacious 5 bedroom home will impress with its grand entryway, high ceilings, separate formal living areas and informal living areas that adjoining the expansive kitchen and open out to the entertaining area, swimming pool and outdoor spa. Security Gates already installed for added security with a circular driveway for a drive in drive out access.
– 3 levels of grand living
– The formal living area is on the entry-level to the home.
– Formal Dining and family room off the kitchen
– Swimming pool, outdoor spa and pool room to the rear of the property
– 5 queen-size bedrooms
– Main with an ensuite and walk-in robe with abundance of cupboard space
– 2 further bedrooms with ensuites and built-in robes
– Large media room with powder room
– Ducted Air conditioning
– Separate bathroom for guests
– 3 car garage with remote control access
– Remote control security gates
Located on one of O’Malley’s most sort after streets with other Embassy and Diplomatic occupants, this property will tick all of the boxes for your next residence.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed